Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on Twik Solutions Global Consultancy PLT.’s website are provided “as is”. Twik Solutions Global Consultancy PLT. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Twik Solutions Global Consultancy PLT. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Twik Solutions Global Consultancy PLT. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Twik Solutions Global Consultancy PLT.’s Internet site, even if Twik Solutions Global Consultancy PLT. or our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Twik Solutions Global Consultancy PLT.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Twik Solutions Global Consultancy PLT. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Twik Solutions Global Consultancy PLT. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Twik Solutions Global Consultancy PLT. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
You hereby irrevocably agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Twik Solutions Global Consultancy PLT. from all liabilities, claims, losses and expenses, including any legal fees that may be incurred by Twik Solutions Global Consultancy PLT. in connection with or arising from
(1) your use or misuse of this website and the services provided herein, or
(2) your breach of these terms and conditions howsoever occasioned, or
(3) any intellectual property right or proprietary right infringement claim made by a third party against Twik Solutions Global Consultancy PLT. in connection with your use of this website.
7. No Waiver
The failure of Twik Solutions Global Consultancy PLT. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Twik Solutions Global Consultancy PLT.’s website shall be governed by the laws of the country of Malaysia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising out of or in relation to this website, including these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
● Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
● We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
● We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
● We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
● Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
● We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
● We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
● We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.